- "Do you want to be an artist when you grow up?" asked by a Kindergarten student
- "I'm doing way better than I though I could!"
- A teacher thanking me for "making art fun"- her daughter was so excited to show her how to paint with dried up markers and water after her art class last Friday!
- Students who have heard me say "If you make a mistake, make it great" enough times that they repeat it to other students!
- Appreciative/Supportive colleagues.
- Student saying to my face, "This is boooor-ing," during a demonstration that would have already been over if I didn't have to stop and ask him to watch like the rest of the class
Bonus! Things that make you go "hmmm"
- Why does "listen up please" translate to "talk louder"? :)
- Asked by one of my cooperating teachers during student teaching, Why do students put paper towels in the sink when there is a trash can right next to it?